Owner Of This Site
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Florida Officials Allege Disturbing Cover-Up At Nursing Home Where Patients Died After Irma - HuffPostHuffPostFlorida Officials Allege Disturbing Cover-Up At Nursing Home Where Patients Died After IrmaHuffPostStaff at a Florida nursing home where nine patients fell ill last week and eventually died after its air conditioning was knocked out for days made entries into patients' medical records that inaccurately portrayed their situation, according to sta […]
- US Heating & AC Gives Free A/C Tune-ups for Irma Victims - ACHR NEWSUS Heating & AC Gives Free A/C Tune-ups for Irma VictimsACHR NEWSThe company will also provide additional discounts on repair service and new a/c systems to all homeowners throughout their central Florida service area. Through rebates and additional service incentives, the company is enabling homeowners affected by ...
- FPL spent $3 billion preparing for a storm. So why did Irma knock out the lights? - Miami HeraldLehigh Acres CitizenFPL spent $3 billion preparing for a storm. So why did Irma knock out the lights?Miami HeraldIn other words, the highly touted $3 billion project was never expected to keep the lights on and air conditioning flowing — even though Irma fell short of a hurricane in South Florida. Welcome to life in a storm zone. That's not good enough […]
- After Irma: FEMA opens Boynton center as Florida aid tops $106 million - Palm Beach PostPalm Beach PostAfter Irma: FEMA opens Boynton center as Florida aid tops $106 millionPalm Beach PostMartins Nnoko and Andi Wilson, with the SBA Disaster Assistance set up their sign at the FEMA/State Disaster Recovery Center that has opened at the Carolyn Sims Center, 225 NW 12th. Avenue in Boynton Beach. (Allen Eyestone / The Palm Beach Post).and more »
- Florida Keys re-open after punishing Hurricane Irma - USA TODAYUSA TODAYFlorida Keys re-open after punishing Hurricane IrmaUSA TODAYPlumbers, air conditioning repair workers and other people with skills to help the area recover are needed. Carruthers said it will be a while before the Florida Keys return to normalcy and the district's announcement that schools will re-open on Sept ...Highway to Florida Keys opens t […]
- Florida Officials Allege Disturbing Cover-Up At Nursing Home Where Patients Died After Irma - HuffPost